I work with a limited number of clients at any one time. Each coaching programme is tailored to the individual but typical programmes involve a coaching session every one or two weeks over a three month to one year period, with an in-depth initial questionnaire at the start of the programme and self coaching reports before and after each coaching session.
In my coaching programmes, we will typically cover the following areas during our work together:
- Vision and values – you’ll get clarity on your vision for what you want to achieve and then really drill down into what’s important to you (your values) and what you want to create in your life.
- Daily habits – you’ll have a clear plan for what to do each day to move you forward towards your vision step by step, by breaking it down into manageable actions. You’ll know what it is you’re going to be doing to get from where you are now to where you want to get to.
- Mindset – you’ll identify any ‘gremlins’ such as limiting beliefs, fear, and self doubt, that are keeping you stuck or holding you back from going for what you really want. You’ll then develop strategies for addressing these fears and limiting beliefs, to give you the right mindset to achieve a life of success, happiness, balance, growth and fulfilment.
- Resources – you’ll identify what you need in terms of skills, knowledge, people, and time, to get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
- Energy – you’ll understand what you need to do to keep your energy and motivation at the right level to achieve what you want to do and have the lifestyle you want to have.
Prior to enrolling on a coaching programme, I offer a complimentary consultation session where we explore your vision for the life you want to create and determine whether we are a good fit for working together. Please get in touch via the ‘Contact’ page if you’d like to discuss options.